Cogito, ergo, Sum

Monday, October 8, 2012

OH SNAP!

So, I just found out there is a ten thousand dollar scholarship for college students with quality blogs.

This is happening.

I am going to post once a day, on the following topics:
Monday: Life in My world (observations)
Tuesday: Song of the day
Wednesday: Weekly meeting of book addicts anonymous
Thursday: Politics
Friday: Videos worth watching
Saturday: A movie a day keeps the zombies away*
Sunday: Catch of the day (something random)

There will be a lot more detail than what it sounds like on that list, and I'm really excited. Gunning for this scholarship also means I'm going to try and get some more readers. We'll see how well that goes.

Here goes nothing!

~ Elessar

* Just a note, I did not make that phrase up, I saw a guy on tumblr who had a blog called that, and I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. I'll start posting links in different places to assist. It's a good thing you changed the background; it didn't have as much "quality" as before.

    ReplyDelete